In many parts of the developing world weak health systems are one of the greatest barriers to ensuring access to essential health care and to achieving the health Millennium Development Goals. The challenge to building a strong health system often lies in health worker staffing, organisational structures, legal mandates and regulations, infrastructure, technology, health commodities, logistics and effective financing.
Crown Agents works on the basis of long-term partnerships with our clients: governments, non-governmental service providers and international donors. We design practical solutions that improve access to healthcare by building sustainable institutions, organisations, systems and human capacity.
- ensure reliable health supply chain systems and capacity
- design health system governance arrangements
- improve financial management of health system funds
- develop human resource strategies for the health sector
- combine physical changes with strategic leadership and country-wide coordination
This helps to secure a healthy future for the world's most vulnerable people.